Friday, April 26, 2013

Whew

No pictures tonight; I didn't get the chance to take any before Baby Girl started crying to be put to sleep. I did get most of the priming in the basement done; I just have a wall and a half of edging to do. I bought a roller cover meant for stucco, which did speed things up considerably but did not cut down on the amount of primer used. Even a brush wasn't really getting into all the crevices, so I'm not going to worry about it. It's an unfinished basement; it is what it is and paint is only going to make it look a little bit better.

This weekend is going to be a busy one. I need to finish the kitchen (lower cabinet paint touch ups, tiling in the pantry, wall touch ups, trim touch ups, caulking the trim), the bathroom (paint the trim, finish painting the walls, install the trim, install the last three tiles, grout) and the entry (finish installing the floor, grout the floor, reinstall the quarter round, paint the trim). I'd also like to weed the front bed, which shouldn't take long since it's completely empty. It's a lot. I'm not sure I can get it all done, especially if the kids won't cooperate. I'm going to be exhausted. But that's a huge chunk of stuff that will be done and I'm ready for that. Beyond ready.

I called and set an appointment with our real estate agent for Thursday. Six days, thirty-five things left on the to do list. We'll call it Get Stuff Done Week Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment