Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Back to this

So the sewing room looks like this again.

All the stuff back in the middle of the room. But look, the walls are painted! It's so much nicer in there now.

I'm working on getting the dresser painted so I can store things in it. So far it's been lots of filling and priming, but I'm getting there. I'd like to get rid of that big metal bookcase, although I'm going to need the storage space unless I seriously pare down. I think we all know that a huge purge is not in the cards.

I'd kind of like to paint the ceiling, or at least the spaces between the floor joists, but I'm thinking that might be a bit more than I want to take on.

I'm hoping to be done with the dresser by the end of the week; I want a really good dry time so it doesn't chip. Then maybe this weekend I can get everything back where it belongs and actually have a usable space again.

No comments:

Post a Comment