Thursday, May 9, 2013

I hate haircuts

Whew. That was a close one, you guys. There was almost no post today because the card reader in my laptop has stopped working again and the cable for the camera was MIA. Luckily we have an external hard drive and a scanner that take the same type of USB cable, so we're good now.

Anyway, ever since the boys' first haircuts, I've avoided haircuts as much as possible because they look so much older without all their curls. However, it is getting on toward summer and Mr. Man hasn't had a haircut for most of the school year either, so it was time.

Before, in a messy basement.

After. I took after pictures right after, but he was trying to get away so they were blurry.

See? Where is my six-year-old?

I offered to cut Yaya's, too, but he declined. He wants a fauxhawk. I'm not sure how I feel about him having styling opinions now. My babies are growing up. Baby Girl is still a while from needing a haircut, although she has about ten times as much hair as the boys had when they were this age. I mentioned getting hers cut the other day, just to figure out some sort of bang situation because her hair is always falling in her eyes, and B forbade me. I have a feeling it'll be halfway down her back before he changes his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment