Thursday, June 6, 2013

Baby boy booties and bow tie onesies

Mr. Man's teacher is expecting twin boys at the end of the summer, so I couldn't resist the urge to make her a gift.

I wish Pinterest had been around when my boys were babies. Boy clothes and crafts weren't as cute back then. Anyway, when I saw this bow tie onesie, I knew I had to make it. I tried to make a pair of booties that I found a tutorial for online, but I was having lots of trouble so I just made my own.

I should have taken more pictures of both sets. The green gingham booties are lined with navy cotton, and I made the other onesie and booties with navy gingham and orange lining. She absolutely loved them both, and I'm happy with how everything turned out. Total cost was probably about $15, only because I could only find onesies in a five pack for $10. I didn't have time, but you could also make these adorable vest onesies.

I also made something for her two-year-old daughter; I'll be posting about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
    I will always bookmark your blog and will come
    back down the road. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!

    boys onesies

    ReplyDelete