Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kitchen lamps

At the same time I got the bench, I bought some new lamps for the kitchen. I love lamps on kitchen counters; the ambience that creates at night is wonderful.

This one is quilted milk glass-type material. Obviously I have not found the right shade yet.

I like how the lines on the glass kind of echo the other lamp, but the look of this lamp is completely different.

I'm thinking square or rectangular dark gray shades. I want something to blend with the backsplash. I've been looking but haven't found anything small enough yet.

I also picked up a scarf and swapped it out with the canvas I had in the kitchen window.

It's a few inches short, but I like it much better.

I also picked up this...thing. Candle chimney? I don't know. I like it. The guy at the thrift store insisted it belonged with this massive '80s brass candleholder, but I'm not so sure.

Have you made any good finds lately? Next up on my list is a metal table for the corner of Baby Girl's room; I want to get the frankenlaptop off of her dresser so I can put pretty things there.

No comments:

Post a Comment