Wednesday, July 17, 2013

(Almost) on the market

We're pulling the trigger and listing! Price is still TBD; I keep asking B and he keeps saying stuff like "I don't care; does it really matter?" YES IT REALLY MATTERS.

So anyway, there's still lots of things I'd like to do, and OF COURSE there is a tile in the bathroom that I think is going to have to be pulled up, but for now here are the few photos I've managed to take. Consider this the semifinal house tour, part one.

Living room.

Kitchen.

Yaya's room.

I wanted to get a picture of our room, but Baby Girl has decided that I am not allowed to leave the room anymore. So getting things done has been...fun. Lots of 2 A.M. nights that I'm looking forward to putting behind me.

We also made an offer on the other house today. Well, I think it's still verbal. B had a dentist's appointment after work, so I took all the paperwork home for him to sign and our agent will pick it up tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a quick acceptance and an even quicker sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment