Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Listed

We're on the market! Let the offers roll in. Here's our listing pictures so far.

I'm debating on adding these pictures of the bathroom, Baby Girl's room (I would take a new one without her in it) and Mr. Man's room. On the one hand, you should leave something to the imagination, but on the other hand, I want people to have something to remember our house by. Also, the bathroom and Baby Girl's room would really photograph best with a wider angle lens than I have.

Fingers crossed for a quick sale. School in our district starts in a month, so I think maybe this is the time that people really start looking hard if they haven't found anything yet. I hope so, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, the place looks bright and happy. What kid would't want to play in that yard? I know you worked hard and it shows.

    ReplyDelete