Monday, July 29, 2013

Mr. Man's list

This weekend, we went to my parents' house for my brother's birthday dinner. While we were there, Mr. Man made a wish list.

The list reads: Seat Pets, Burger King, Wal-Mart, Squeezy Freezy.

He already knew about Burger King and Wal-Mart, but Seat Pets and Squeezy Freezy came after we got cable. If you don't watch as much Cartoon Network as we do, let me enlighten you. Seat Pets are these stuffed animal-looking things that go around seatbelt straps to make them more comfortable. Squeezy Freezy is this cup that you put in the freezer for a while, then put in Icee-type syrup, squeeze the cup for a few seconds and voila! Squeezy Freezy, a.k.a. Slushie/Icee/shaved ice drink. He says "I love Squeezy Freezy" a lot now. Thank you, commercials. I looked it up on Amazon for this post and apparently it more or less works, if you feel like your life is suffering from a lack of an Icee-making cup. His birthday is coming up; maybe I'll use some of the Amazon gift cards I've earned through Swagbucks and get him one.

No comments:

Post a Comment