Friday, July 26, 2013

My curly girl

B and I both expected Baby Girl to have a headful of curls since we were both curly-headed children. I don't have a picture of him as a baby, but here's one of me with my brother and mom.

Her curls didn't come, though. Eventually I kind of figured that since she had inherited blue eyes from my side of the family (everyone except me and my mom has blue eyes) that she probably inherited Lou's stick-straight hair, too.

Lately, though, I've been noticing these.

The pictures are not great, but it wasn't easy getting a picture of the back of her head after she noticed the camera.

So maybe she's going to have curls after all. I think they'll be like mine are now--they only appear after a shower and before I've combed my hair--but maybe not. Maybe someday she'll have some ringletty pigtails, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment