Monday, August 12, 2013

Don't remind me

Today Baby Girl is eighteen months old. That means I'm just six months away from having a two-year-old, which is definitely not a baby. Do not want. She's not walking all the time yet, but she'll walk holding your hand or if you're bribing her with ice cream. Here she is Sunday morning eating French toast.

Someday soon she'll be walking on her own all the time, no bribery needed. And someday soon we'll start hearing full sentences and paragraphs instead of random two- or three-word phrases. Those days do not need to be in a hurry to get here.

1 comment:

  1. They grow up so fast, don't they? My little one is 3 years old already, it seems not long ago that I was holding her tiny body in my arms... Oh, those moments!!

    Xo
    Ozana

    ReplyDelete