Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy birthday, Mr. Man!

Today Mr. Man is seven years old. Somehow this doesn't feel as crazy as it should, maybe since Yaya was just seven not too long ago. Well, roughly two years ago, but you know what I mean. I don't think I'll feel the same next year when he's eight.

I'm amazed every day by this child. He's made such fantastic progress over this past year, and every time I hear him speak in a full sentence I am so thankful for all the teachers and aides and professionals that have helped us get to this point, and I'm thankful for Mr. Man being willing and able to work so hard.

I was trying to get a picture while he and Baby Girl were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He was more focused on Pluto's bubble bath (I think that's what was going on) than taking a picture.

Felt chicken nugget on the eye. As you do.

Got one! Happy birthday, Mr. Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment