Monday, October 14, 2013

Busy weekend

Good times around here. I spent Saturday doing little things around the house and working on a few projects for Yaya's room. Then, around midnight, Yaya started crying because his ears hurt. He'd been complaining about them since the afternoon, but when he's sick he's either completely stoic or very melodramatic. It can be hard to tell when it's real and when it's him stalling or just talking. He talks a lot. Anyway, we spent almost two hours at the ER and ended up with a diagnosis of double ear infection.

He's trying to talk me into letting him stay home from school tomorrow. I'm torn. On the one hand, I had an ear infection a few years ago and I still vividly remember how much it hurt. On the other hand, the pain stopped real quick after I went on antibiotics so he should theoretically be fine. We'll see, I guess.

I spent Sunday finishing up Baby Girl's blanket that I've been working on since I was five months pregnant. I took this picture when I was working on the last row.

I knew I wasn't going to finish it before dark, so I decided to get the picture while I could.

And now Baby Girl is crying. Well, that's pretty much all I had to say, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment