Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ORC today and ORC link party tomorrow

I have some curtains to sew, so nothing important to post about today. I made this Mississippi pot roast (with pork loin) for dinner and it was amazing. If Pinterest has taught me anything, it's that ranch dressing mix is magical. I also made this broccoli, which is also great and actually got B to start eating broccoli. It hasn't worked on the kids yet, but I remain hopeful.

The kids and I also had Nutella for the first time today; I bought it to make Amanda's Nutella pumpkin cheesecake bread, although B hates pumpkin so we will be making Nutella banana cheesecake bread. Anyway, I gave it to them on toast with scrambled eggs, they all loved it, and they all--even Baby Girl--ate it with the eggs. My kids are weird. I better go; the cat is trying to eat the thread off the sewing machine. Remember that Linda's One Room Challenge updates today, with the linking participants updating tomorrow. Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment