Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall photos 2013

This weekend we went up to my parents' house to get some pictures of the kids. I am so glad that they have a house in the country we can take pictures at.

There's no specific reason for these pictures--maybe Christmas card pictures (even though I'm a huge procrastinator and usually don't get the pictures out on time), but mostly just because I wanted new group shots.

I had the white balance wrong on these first two shots. The first one is fine, but this one looks like I put a vintage filter on it. Oh well. I still like it.

I couldn't decide between the two shots of this pose: cropped or with more of the scenery. I think I like the second one.

Guess which one of my children is the ham.

Baby Girl was totally not into the inside pajama shots. She's eating a graham cracker here, and I have tons of shots of her crawling away from her brothers and crying.

This wasn't a shot I intended to get, but it's definitely one of my favorites.

Yep, that seems about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment