Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

Whew, my feet are tired. And we only walked around for a little over an hour; I'm out of shape.

Baby Girl woke up an hour and a half early from her nap today, so I was a little unsure of what her mood would be.

She was a little more excited about being outside.

Hello, crazy hair. She and B were a group costume: Marty McFly and Doc Brown. The other two had no interest in a group costume, but there's always next year.

I tried to get all of them together. B didn't dress up at first because we went to visit my grandma before we went out.

Yaya's costume turned out pretty decent, I think. He was Herobrine from Minecraft.

Mr. Man's Iron Man costume was storebought, except for the mask, which was printed from here. He likes costumes that can double as pajamas once Halloween is over. I'm not sure if this one will fit that criterion because of the padded chest, but I'm sure he'll be fine with it. Oh, and he decided he needed to take an old gift bag for candy, which he then left in the car in favor of the traditional pillowcase.

B has a weird expression here. He wasn't super happy with how his costume turned out--specifically the wig--but we got tons of compliments on the Delorean push car and Baby Girl's costume.

It was fun. I feel like I had a better handle on Halloween this year than last year, so next year I'm hoping for better still. Now I think I need to go steal a peanut butter cup.

1 comment:

  1. Super cool costumes!!! Love the minecraft the most, I bet my older son will be jealous if he see's this!!! Glad you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete