Friday, November 8, 2013

Loose ends

I'm definitely not ready to start another big project yet, so I've been doing a few little projects here and there. My next big project will be organizing the entire house, so I'm doing little puttering first.

Baby Girl and I drove way way out to the other side of the city to buy Barbie furniture.

There are not one, but TWO cardboard cats in there, and she wants them both.

Mr. Man has been sent home twice this week for throwing up. Once he gets home he's fine, so I don't really know what's going on with him. He's always had a weird thing about throwing up (as in, he does it a lot and doesn't seem to care) but twice in one week is unusual. He and Baby Girl watched some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse after he got sent home Thursday.

I started the chevron blanket.

I got this far and decided I wanted it to be wider, so I ripped it all out. This is only a little more than two rows, so not a big deal.

I cut a mountain of dollhouse bricks and did a little rearranging in the sewing room, but I don't have pictures of either because it's cold downstairs now and I don't want to go down. It's not really interesting at this point, anyway.

I'm going to work on the garage a bit this weekend. Hopefully I can get the bare minimum of cleaning done that will allow me to hang the 24' ladder on the wall. For some reason I've decided that getting that done will make the rest of the organizing easier. I have a sneaking suspicion that's not actually true.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment