Friday, January 24, 2014

I forgot it was Friday

Well, it's Thursday as I'm writing this, so...I guess I forgot tomorrow was Friday.

I spent most of the day trying to get Baby Girl's birthday party planned. The most important part is to decide what I want to do for the invitations, since they need to go out in a week. Of course those are the one thing I'm really not sure what I want to do. I want something that says "Minnie Mouse" but everything that says "Minnie Mouse" is apparently mouse ears, which I'm not really feeling. So I'm still working on that. I need to decide fast.

I also realized, when thinking about what I need to do before her party, that I should probably get back to work on the stairs. I have two treads left, at least on the top half, so after the kids went to bed I slapped a coat of stripper on one of them.

I think I'll finish the next one tomorrow and stain them Monday, when the kids are at school and Baby Girl is sleeping. I'm debating on whether or not to even start the lower half of the stairs, given how long it's taken me to do the top half. I don't know. I'll have to flip a coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment