Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day printable roundup

I'll be spending the day preparing for Baby Girl's party tomorrow--I tried to do some baking last night but was missing at least one ingredient from everything, despite actually making an effort to be prepared. Oh well. But for a lot of the rest of you, today is all about luuuuurrrrvvvve. So I thought I'd do a roundup of some of the cutest (free!) printable valentines I've seen this year. Click the image to go to the original post.

I love the cross stitched one.

Our wedding invitations were folded like this, so in addition to being super cute, these are sentimental for me.

Puns are the best, and they're everywhere right now.

I need one of these in World of Warcraft style.

I love the handpainted look.

If coupons are your thing, here's the printable for you.

Some of these were found via Pinterest, some via Design*Sponge's great roundup, and some via Hi Sugarplum! I also found this Pinterest page with over 50 printable valentines via Design*Sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment