Monday, February 3, 2014

Well, that was disappointing

It was a slow weekend around here. I did a little more Barbie sewing, lots of homework, and a little shopping. We spent most of yesterday doing this.

Note Yaya's trash, because the trash can is six feet away, so just go ahead and put wrappers on my vintage entertainment center. We (read: B--I could care less) were rooting for the Broncos. Five minutes after the game started, I was in the kitchen and B was yelling at the TV. I said "Geez, already?" The yelling pretty much went on until he gave it up as a lost cause.

The kids didn't care. Yaya was happy because there was fried chicken; the other two were happy because there was ice cream. And electronics.

Ice cream and electronics make me happy, too.

Did you watch the Super Bowl? Do anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment