Monday, March 3, 2014

Ugh. Weekend.

This weekend was many things. Productive was not one of them; I am spectacularly unmotivated. I still feel crappy, and the thought of dragging everything out was--is--too daunting. Baby Girl is still sick, too, so that's fun. I'm going to call the doctor today to see if she needs to be seen. I hope not.

Also, to top everything off, B told me that he heard something in the attic. Mice or something. Can you spot a rodent?

You know, I love old houses and one of the things I really want to do, and have wanted to do for a long time, is restore one. But then things like this happen and I think maybe apartment living would be a really good idea. A really, really good idea. Just need to find one that will work for a family with three kids, two big dogs, and a ton of junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment