Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekend links

It's Friday again! Yay! We're going to be doing some work in the yard this weekend (building a gate and digging a big hole), or at least I hope so. It's been nice the past few days but it's supposed to be relatively chilly again.

So anyway, I thought I'd post a few links to end the week. First of all, do not start playing this game. Seriously. It's addictive. I've been playing for two days and won once, which only makes me want to play more. (Keep the large numbers on the bottom row going largest to smallest from left to right, then on the row above go smallest to largest from left to right.)

I came across this list on Buzzfeed this week, of 23 vintage video games you can play in your web browser. This brings back some memories. I need to show it to Yaya and Mr. Man.

A beautiful home tour from Mix and Chic.

This bathroom makeover is stunning. I really want the West Elm shower curtain, and at $39 I think I could fit it into my budget.

The weather is getting warmer, and I'm itching to get outside. I found this list of poisonous plants in my internet travails. I don't have any of these plants, but I was planning on putting some hydrangeas in the front yard this year. I don't foresee anyone being in a position to eat them, but I may still reconsider.

What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. So I clicked over and started playing that game. I could see the potential for being a serious time suck of energy. I quit. Hope you are happily outside today.

    ReplyDelete