Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Monday

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good; I did a lot of cleaning and organizing. Of course, I worked in a lot of different areas, so it doesn't look like much. I got some stuff out of the garage (I'm so close to being able to hang that ladder!), took a carload of donations to Goodwill, threw out more stuff, filled up another box to take to Goodwill, packed away some winter clothes, moved my yarn stash from a bunch of boxes to one large container, worked on organizing the sewing room/storage area, cleared out a bookcase, and moved a dryer.

So basically there's not much to report. I can see an end in sight, but right now it's the same old same old: tons of unfinished projects. I'll have something more interesting to say next time, but for now I need to make an organization plan for the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment