Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy weekend!

The kids only had school until Wednesday this week because of conferences. B also has today off, so we're going to go to the zoo. And grocery shopping, but that's not fun.

I still have no card reader, which is fun. It certainly makes posting easier; fourteen steps to complete a project instead of one is always helpful. The past few days haven't been very interesting, anyway. We moved Baby Girl from the high chair to a booster seat, which she is enjoying.

B was even brave enough to give her an open cup of juice instead of a sippy cup. Not much damage she could do at the table, I guess, except to her shirt.

The high chair, along with a bag of baby toys, a bouncer, and an activity table went up to my mom's house for my nephew, so my garage is a tiny bit emptier. Now I just need to deal with the other million things in there. I'll probably clear a few more bags out of there this weekend. I'm going slow and steady, so slow and steady that I'll be finished in 2016. I also need to finish taking up the bathroom floor, work on the diaper bag, wire a few lights, and dye some chair covers. Doable, right?

What are your weekend plans? Hope you all have fun with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment