Monday, December 14, 2015

So, should I just backdate a bunch of posts and pretend I was never gone?

How long have I been gone? Let me check; I don't even know.

Wow, almost four months. Obviously a lot happened between then and now. Back to school, the boys' birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and now we're almost to Christmas. B's birthday is tomorrow. I think we're more or less leveled out and into our routine (knock on wood), so I'm hoping to write more often now. It might not be until after Christmas since I still have a few gifts to finish (read: haven't even started). I do have one tutorial that is seasonal, so I should probably get that written up and posted. Until then, here is a picture of my obese cat.

Hey, I still know how to format pictures! Well, at least that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment